Caracole Bellevue Chair
In Stock Items Leave Warehouse in 1-2 weeks
Perfect in both traditional and modern aesthetics, the Caracole Bellevue Chair features lush button tufting and rolled arms that are upholstered in a silky velvet with a luxuriously soft hand. Accentuated by both velvet and linen down-filled pillows,, this chair also features a comfortable no-sag seat cushion. The solid tone of the sofa pairs well with a wooden or glass table in light-hued surroundings.
- Modern history. Rolled arms and lush button-tufting harken back to the ever-popular Chesterfield sofa that was first commissioned by the Earl of Chesterfield in the 17th century.
- Taking these quintessential elements and bringing them forward in today's modern rooms adds much charm and character to any setting.
- This Bellevue Sofa and Chair are not just for the gentleman's library anymore.
- Upholstered in a velvet that has a silky sheen and luxuriously soft hand, and including a duo of down filled pillows, one in a light linen and one in posh velvet.
- Available with exposed leg or skirted.
- Seat Width: 25
- Seat Depth: 22.5
- Loose Seat Cushion
- Button Tufting
- Exposed Wood Leg
- Blendown Supreme Cushion
- No Sag Seat
- Feather Down Pillows